So, it feels like these guys are all I have been posting lately. I promise hunks are not all I think about. (Maybe they are.)
But I couldn't pass up this opportunity to beautify the blog. BEHOLD, Bruce Springsteen.
Watch these both, okay? It would be a good use of your time, because the music is excellent as well.
Also, I am pretty sure I am going to purchase this poster so that it will hang in our room next year, right beside Bob Dylan and his rainbow hair. Whaddya say.
Holy Cow, Ali. You have got an eye for babes. i wholeheartedly support your buying(or you buying?) of the Bruce Springsteen poster. Can't wait to be roomies again! What if we fight? Oh no oh no.
Holy Cow, Ali. You have got an eye for babes. i wholeheartedly support your buying(or you buying?) of the Bruce Springsteen poster. Can't wait to be roomies again! What if we fight? Oh no oh no.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I just said roomies. It's like saying lol. Correction: I can't wait to be ROOMMATES again.
ReplyDelete