Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dear Carla,

I am terribly sorry, but a technical difficulty necessitated the deletion of our previous blog. This is a new one, with the same title, which needs to be changed. Due to the impressive knowledge I now possess on a wide range of aesthetic movements from romanticism to realism to naturalism to modernism, I feel the need to outline the aesthetic creed of this blog.

A true blog post is awe-inspiring or at least thought-provoking. A post should involve something you or I care about. A post should be something I/you want to share with you/me but won't necessarily just bring up, either because there would be no reason or because I will forget. A post may be a momentary epiphany or an conclusion drawn after a long thought. A post needs no introduction and no interpretation, though it may be supplied. Taken together, this blog will be the contents of our mind if we had one mind and it was made of the smartest, most introspective half of each of us.

You may outline some tenets of your own.

AM

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sad about our last blog, but I am excited for this new one! This blog will be grreeeeeeeeeeeat. (Think of Tony the Tiger when you read that).

    ReplyDelete